- Living room with dining area and built-in fireplace
- 1 Double bedroom
- 1 Double bedroom or twin bedroom
- Bathroom with double sink and shower 120×90
- Equipped garden
- Shared swimming pool (June / August)
- Shared BBQ and relax area
- JUNE/AUGUST (swimming pool open): € 950,00 / week
- APRIL/MAY and SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER: € 650,00 / week
- WINTER HOLIDAYS/SPRING BREAK: € 800,00 / week
- Other: € 500,00 / settimana
WINTER HOLIDAYS/SPRING BREAK:
- WINTER HOLIDAYS/SPRING BREAK: € 600,00 to 4 nights
- minimum 2 nights. € 150,00/per night
INCLUDED IN THE WEEKLY RATE:
- Bedroom linen, towels and kitchen linen
- Garden and pool maintenance
- Shared swimming pool open June to August. It is possible to extend the pool opening bay separated payment
- Shared BBQ with firewood included
- Firewood included (for fireplace)
- Baby crib and highchair upon request (for children younger the 3 years old)
FOR EACH STAY LONGER THAN 4 NIGHTS
Final cleaning € 120,00
SECURITY DEPOSIT: € 300,00 in cash, due upon arrival
BY SEPARATED PAYMENTS:
- Maid service € 30,00 per hour
- Pool towels € 5,00 per towel
- Extra bed for children between 3 and 12 years old: € 100,00 / settimana; € 20,00 / giorno
- Dogs policy € 100,00 per week, max 1 dog
- Extra linen change: € 10,00 per set (linen and bathroom towels)
- Heating, if needed is metered and paid at the end of the stay
- Firewood € 20,00 per case
- The swimming pool may be opened in May or September. Please add € 150,00 per week.
Terms and conditions
our country houses have been restored and furnished with care and hope you will stay and maintain them as guests in the home of friends. You are not renting from a commercial agency but from owners who love this house, these grounds, and this part of Italy. Our family has lived in this part of Tuscany for many generations loving this land and we hope you too will appreciate all it has to offer. We hope you will enjoy the house as much as we do and treat the house, grounds, and pool with respect.
As the properties are part of a licensed “Agriturismo” (farmhouses rental) we have a limit of guests for each property imposed by the authorization documents, and this includes the number of children in extra beds. It is not admitted having guests sleeping on sofas or on inflatable mattresses. At the same time roulettes or RV are not admitted in the property. We have to be very strict on this subject and if at any time the number of guests occupying the house exceeds the number agreed, we reserve the right to terminate the stay at the property and ask the guests to vacate the house. The rental will not be refunded.
Your dog is welcome in our homes, although we ask to inform us in advance if you wish to have your dog with you, as not all units are suitable. We cannot accept dogs without notice.
Our Agriturismo is generally available on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday. In low and medium season or during short holidays some of the units may be available for a minimum of two nights and the stay may start on any day of the week.
Check-in time is between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. In the case of a late arrival due to travel problems, we will make every effort to accommodate you, however, arrivals after 10.00 p.m. is charged. € 50.00, unless previously arranged.
Check-out time is 10.00 a.m. Any damage caused to the property and additional services used are to be paid at check-out .We are sorry but check out time cannot be postponed. Please, note that if guests arrive later than the scheduled day or leave before the end of the stay, for any reason, there will be no adjustment to the rental price.
TOURIST TAX due upon arrival. € 1,00 per day for up to 15 days for guests older than 14 yrs.
we require a 30% deposit at the moment of the confirmation of the booking and the balance of the payment approximately 30 days before arrival. Payments may be done by wire-transfer or credit cards (Visa – Mastercard – American Express – Union Pay – Diners)
Once paid deposit and balance are not refundable. However, we do commit, in case of cancellation, to try our best to re-sell the cancelled week. If we succeed, we will refund whatever amount we manage to rent it out for (sometimes this needs to be a last minute special offer, thus at a lower price).
A security deposit is requested upon arrival. At departure grounds, etc. will be inspected by the owner or his agent. Deductions for damages caused to the house structure, the garden and pool area, all internal and external furnishings, the equipment, or any loss of property or equipment will be made at this time.
Upon the arrival, all guests (including infants and children) are requested to provide their passports or ID card (for EU citizen only) to record their presence, according to the Italian law.
Each unit is provided with a via radio internet connection that is usually very reliable (we use it daily to work, attend online school and watch Netflix!); however as we are in a country area external events, such as strong wind or thunderstorms can affect it. Please note that any inconvenience due to any wi-fi malfunction cannot be blamed on the property.
We wish to remind you that this is a self-catering property. This means that you will need to provide anything you might need during your stay. We will provide immediate necessities, such as personal/dish/laundry soaps, toilet paper, paper towels to see you through the first couple of days but once this is finished you will need to include these items in your general shopping.
Hamlet swimming pool
BBQ and relax area